Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Wriggling zombie

Squiggle on a backstreet burner, in the night there was a coffin on the cobbles. No lights. I heard a creak and then horror! as a zombie clambered out. Can you imagine it? Man, it was scary.
Then later, for kicks, me and a few mates ran up the hill, tho it was so much later it was morning already and anyway, we ran up the old hill there and made a little fire at the top. John caught a rabbit and we skinned it and ate it. I like skinning rabbits, do you?

A firework went off. Bang. That zombie looked up into the sky. It was drizzling, the glow of the firework was dampened. The zombie heaved a great sob.
"Wha's up?" I says to the zombie.
"Huh?" says he.
"What's up?" I says.
"Nuffin!" says he. "I sooo lonely."
"Me too," I said, and I was. Loneliness was eating me. It still is. Just want to love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home