Tuesday, March 20, 2007

There she blows!

Five dreams sitting on the wall, sitting on the wall, sitting on the wall.
Five dreams sitting on the wall on a cold and frosty morning.

Welcome. Here in the hand.
I saw a man walking down the street whistling Fame, slowly, forlornly. It was the saddest thing I saw all day. That was at about lunchtime. There was nothing else to report, only that the city eventually broke me. Can you imagine, after all these years, the city, breaking me? The swine city.
Nevermind.
There is no craic in the workplace. None at all. There's none in this city, that's the problem. I think that a boundry exists, or a sink, yes a sink that pulls all the good feeling from the area into it and flushes it away into oblivion. I must escape, I must, I must!
I see a broken mist, promising but still obscuring. The tops of buildings are out of sight.
Hold on! There she blows!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home