The beautiful trees
I was stung by my own disaster - I didn't know what to do! Feelings like anger were consuming me out of nowhere, and that was destroying my relationships with all save my own mother and father.
It was my father who gave me the advice which saved my skin. He told me to plow through those feelings, to act toward the ones I hoped to love as if the anger was not there, as if my hope of their love was still as fresh as it had been when we met. I listened and I practised. After three days had passed the breakthrough came; I was free! For the first time in my life I had gone beyond that wall which had stopped so many good things in the past. Life began afresh!
I also saw some beautiful trees.
It was my father who gave me the advice which saved my skin. He told me to plow through those feelings, to act toward the ones I hoped to love as if the anger was not there, as if my hope of their love was still as fresh as it had been when we met. I listened and I practised. After three days had passed the breakthrough came; I was free! For the first time in my life I had gone beyond that wall which had stopped so many good things in the past. Life began afresh!
I also saw some beautiful trees.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home