Planning a revolt
Josh. It's...I dunno. I have no words at my disposal, nothing toward the end of my tongue, no proposition on the surface of my heart circling like liquid electricity.
You can pray.
Yes, I can pray. That's a great suggestion. Thanks.
Come on, man. I'm only trying to help.
FIVE HUNDRED years! This tree is five hundred today! Let's celebrate!
The top ten bug killers all came from the USA, from Tennessee. I was teaching and I discovered a way to open their minds and implant the information in one lesson, which meant we were bored for the rest of the semester.
In the abandoned office, under some floorboards at the back, I found the ancient notebook. It had been cut into four pieces. A man had come to watch. He was devilish looking - what significance did that notebook have?
I dropped through a witches portal. The others didn't like how all the animals were behaving human like. I pretended to be a bad guy, but I'm planning some kind of revolt.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home