I suppose there comes a time
I suppose there comes a time when you just feel sick if you're not doing what you feel you're meant to be doing - unless you're sick anyway, or drunk or you've given up on everything. I suppose there's some sort of push in there and if you keep ignoring it or not doing anything about it, it'll eat you like rats in your guts.
That's a feeling. A great wave of sadness has spread across this reality today, this week, this month, this life. It's washed into every corner. No crevice remains untouched. The only memory of softer light is tainted by greed and stupidity. I don't know what to say.
Different coloured granites. How do you find others like you? What happens when you think you've found one and then discover they're not like you thought they were? Are you always going to be this lonely?
Ah! Patience. Breathe and observe, dude.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home