Five four three two one
Blast off. That's what we thought it would be but it sputtered in the end and stopped. There used to be a railway here but it's all gone now and where the tracks were is all grown over. I imagine it sometimes and I like the idea but it might not have been as nice. The views would have been good, though. Did you ever ride on that train? Were the seats wooden? Seems like a golden age but I bet they'd like some of our comforts - but how would they feel about people sitting in front of the tv or the computer or their phones, consuming rubbish after rubbish? Feels a bit empty, especially when you think about all the junk food. But we want to talk about other things - greenery, blue skies and greenery and a wall there and hope and you never know - you never know. Five four three two one.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home