He got confused
He got confused. He didn't know what they wanted.
Who?
Exactly. He just sort of found himself there, in the jungle, and he didn't know where he'd come from, who he was or what he was supposed to be doing. It was actually quite weird.
I remember asking him once about life beyond the jungle and he became very confused. The confusion wasn't good, I could see it was eating his heart. Yes, the state of not being aware of anything made him upset and at times angry.
Of course, when he became angry I became angry too. Sometimes we wouldn't talk to each other for months, all because he could not remember. It was terrifically sad to see him like that, terrifically sad.
Who?
Exactly. He just sort of found himself there, in the jungle, and he didn't know where he'd come from, who he was or what he was supposed to be doing. It was actually quite weird.
I remember asking him once about life beyond the jungle and he became very confused. The confusion wasn't good, I could see it was eating his heart. Yes, the state of not being aware of anything made him upset and at times angry.
Of course, when he became angry I became angry too. Sometimes we wouldn't talk to each other for months, all because he could not remember. It was terrifically sad to see him like that, terrifically sad.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home