Well well.
Nothing like a good book to brighten up an evening and nothing like a good morning to cheer the soul. There must be a universal sunrise.
Practise makes perfect. I think that's a good theme for the day. In any way, shape or form. In any discipline, practise will improve your game.
I say this for myself, not as a general outlay on the world. I'm sure most people are well aware of the truth behind the maxim.
Practise maketh perfect my boy. Go forth and practise.
In the morning. Even the sounds of the city are softer, more harmonious. What is it with humans that we are so clever and yet so stupid?
I want to entertain you for a moment, like the morning. I would like to this meeting to conclude with us both having a lighter, brighter, happier heart. Now all I have to do is catch the feeling, bottle it and hand it across for you to take a drink my sweet.
It's coming up for nine. You know what that means....practise old chap, practise until eleven and then maybe a cup of tea and a biscuit?
Sounds good to me. I'll see you later.
Cheerio!
Practise makes perfect. I think that's a good theme for the day. In any way, shape or form. In any discipline, practise will improve your game.
I say this for myself, not as a general outlay on the world. I'm sure most people are well aware of the truth behind the maxim.
Practise maketh perfect my boy. Go forth and practise.
In the morning. Even the sounds of the city are softer, more harmonious. What is it with humans that we are so clever and yet so stupid?
I want to entertain you for a moment, like the morning. I would like to this meeting to conclude with us both having a lighter, brighter, happier heart. Now all I have to do is catch the feeling, bottle it and hand it across for you to take a drink my sweet.
It's coming up for nine. You know what that means....practise old chap, practise until eleven and then maybe a cup of tea and a biscuit?
Sounds good to me. I'll see you later.
Cheerio!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home