Miss tha
Then, in that moment, beneath the stars...that's when it happened.
-What a podgy beginning!
-Nothing more demeaning.
-I agree. I think it's classless, void of spirituality and bowing to the dollar. A betrayal of one of the strongholds of men.
It was then, in that moment, beneath the stars. That's when it happened.
That's why so much is caught up in memories, P, so now I've come where all my happiness is parcelled up in memories and my one desire is to live those times again - all of them up to the time in which I find myself, all of them until my return to the land of our supposed fathers.
Our fathers were wanderers; they had no home. They are dead.
I wish a rose on you, I wish a thousand petals through your hair, and if there's no other magic here, I wish a million dreams would fall into our midst. I wish we could feel worthwhile again, wish I could anyway.
Coz I miss feeling like I'm with you. Intangibly, I wish I was with you in the understanding of a beat in the dead of night.
Firing missiles.
Morvich, trying to capture a wistful choir...more like Morlich, the waters still and deep with the silence and the history of the heather, the fields of sky, blue stretches back into our memories. See how it touches, gently touches our forgotten souls. From the mists arises a saviour; a bright, shining hero in cloth and glory.
Incense and anticipation flavour the night, always taking the chance to clinch a deal.
Feel like I'm alone in my memories of who I was and the happiness I felt. Feel suddenly like in the cold reality nobody ever shared it with me. Feel utterly alone.
Am frightened by the blackness. Miss you. Miss you. Miss you.
Feel like you've found another, like you're gone and you haven't noticed me back here, all alone, like you'll never think to come back. Miss you.
Know you can't hear me. Miss you. Can hardly hear me either.
Miss me? Miss you.
So, think it's easy? It's not. It's not easy to subject yourself to the memory of love in the name of a cheap story. It's not easy and it's deeply disturbing. Wish we would.....
New pages feel so bleak, feel like poor imitations of the things which have gone.
God. Now am lonely. Looking out for love, realise how lucky I was to have known you.
I know nothing about past, present or the future. I feel totally lost. I think I know who I am, and that's about it. I couldn't say what was so great about my childhood, I just know I had some moments in which I felt truly happy. Many of those times were with you.
Where are you now? Are you happy? Do you ever think about me?
I think about you often. I miss you and I miss the times we had together. I thought we were destined to be together, brothers.
I can't encapsulate this feeling. At least, I don't think I can.
I miss you.
Hurt, without pain.
Beauty, without suffering.
Love, without life.
Life, without you.
I can't see it anymore.
-What a podgy beginning!
-Nothing more demeaning.
-I agree. I think it's classless, void of spirituality and bowing to the dollar. A betrayal of one of the strongholds of men.
It was then, in that moment, beneath the stars. That's when it happened.
That's why so much is caught up in memories, P, so now I've come where all my happiness is parcelled up in memories and my one desire is to live those times again - all of them up to the time in which I find myself, all of them until my return to the land of our supposed fathers.
Our fathers were wanderers; they had no home. They are dead.
I wish a rose on you, I wish a thousand petals through your hair, and if there's no other magic here, I wish a million dreams would fall into our midst. I wish we could feel worthwhile again, wish I could anyway.
Coz I miss feeling like I'm with you. Intangibly, I wish I was with you in the understanding of a beat in the dead of night.
Firing missiles.
Morvich, trying to capture a wistful choir...more like Morlich, the waters still and deep with the silence and the history of the heather, the fields of sky, blue stretches back into our memories. See how it touches, gently touches our forgotten souls. From the mists arises a saviour; a bright, shining hero in cloth and glory.
Incense and anticipation flavour the night, always taking the chance to clinch a deal.
Feel like I'm alone in my memories of who I was and the happiness I felt. Feel suddenly like in the cold reality nobody ever shared it with me. Feel utterly alone.
Am frightened by the blackness. Miss you. Miss you. Miss you.
Feel like you've found another, like you're gone and you haven't noticed me back here, all alone, like you'll never think to come back. Miss you.
Know you can't hear me. Miss you. Can hardly hear me either.
Miss me? Miss you.
So, think it's easy? It's not. It's not easy to subject yourself to the memory of love in the name of a cheap story. It's not easy and it's deeply disturbing. Wish we would.....
New pages feel so bleak, feel like poor imitations of the things which have gone.
God. Now am lonely. Looking out for love, realise how lucky I was to have known you.
I know nothing about past, present or the future. I feel totally lost. I think I know who I am, and that's about it. I couldn't say what was so great about my childhood, I just know I had some moments in which I felt truly happy. Many of those times were with you.
Where are you now? Are you happy? Do you ever think about me?
I think about you often. I miss you and I miss the times we had together. I thought we were destined to be together, brothers.
I can't encapsulate this feeling. At least, I don't think I can.
I miss you.
Hurt, without pain.
Beauty, without suffering.
Love, without life.
Life, without you.
I can't see it anymore.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home