Friends again.
I drove there, in the dark. It wasn't scary so I don't know why you say it was. Where you there? No! That's what I was trying to get across to Barry but the guy just wouldn't listen. Got a spot now on my neck. It's the stress. I don't know why I put up with it.
Maybe because you're from Bristol?
What are you saying, man?! You think a fellow from Bristol deserves spots more than any other? What are you saying? Are you crazy?!
I think you need to calm down.
That's just my point. Calm down. That's what I've been trying to ask you to do. Don't know why you can't manage. It's not so tough.
It is when you don't know.
I suppose.
Do you think they know?
I doubt it dude. Friends again?
Oh yes. Friends again.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home