Liebe
The cruelty of strangers, the green and unknown soldier dying at last. Drift words sinking slowly down through a faint storm of confusion and hard, physical love. My own mind, my eyes, my kaleidoscopic memory flitting in and out of the Know. I sighed and rushed down the slope, ran so fast that when I collided I melted straight into the rock. Positively. All the muscles in my body relaxed at that time and I became the song I had sung to you high above the river. You had flowers strewn through your hair and stuck your skin in the mist. I could do nothing but love you and love you I did, like a cloud, like a waterfall, like an insect, I loved you and the flowers stuck to your skin, your soft and glorious belly.
Love.
Love.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home