Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Move!

Hey there! How's it going? That's goooood.
Well, here is the restaurant, here is the menu. What would you like? A journey? Underground? Interesting. Hold on a minute; I'll ask the chef. Hello, yes, sorry, there's only beans on toast. Ah - ha ha - very funny. Listen, listen to me now! I take your head in my hands like this, see, and I twist it so you are looking backwards. Then I call a cab and I put you in it and I say "Long Island, please." And the driver asks me if you've got the money and I say sure you do and I throw a fifty through the window and he takes off. I don't know if he ever delivers you to Long Island - I know I wouldn't. He probably dumps you round the corner and you fall down these stairs and bash through the door at the bottom and there's this woman sitting there who's, like, a clairvoyant or something and she takes you in and nurses you back to health and then one day you break her heart. What a shit thing to do, man. You deserve everything you get. Now, MOVE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home