Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I'm sorry.

The sum of my eighteenth is nil. I am a flexiboard, my mind's made up. Where are you going? What are you doing? I'm going to India, I'm going to start a company. What is the company going to do? Absolutely nothing...we're going to sell our souls and hope for the best, we're going to begin swimming lessons in the ninth night and then shit bang whoom, who knows? Could be a disaster. Could be, could be, but maybe not - you see we've got robes. Ah! Robes! Well, that changes everything. Do you have belief? Like never before. Our minds are waterfalls of belief, we really think we can achieve our objectives and climb the career ladder. In your robes? No! Of course we won't wear the ceremonial robes while we climb the career ladder...that wouldn't be fair to the men and women who built the ladder. When did they build it? In 1960, in Scunthorpe. There's a little metal stamp near the top. It tells me everything I need to know. It even tells me why you are so silly.
NEVER call me silly.
I'm sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home