Monday, May 23, 2011

Hickory dickory dock

I can't help it. I'll always be here. It's as true as the sky near a lighthouse. Just sitting here, waiting. I wish I knew why.
Where are you going in such a hurry? Don't leave me here...don't leave me all alone...please...
Our current hearts went boom! and suddenly there was no cake left. The grass across the hills was cropped short by sheep and grazing horses. I caught one, a horse, and led it to the sea. I showed it the principles of boat building and it helped me to construct a raft on which we sailed to South America and there inspired a revolt which changed the course of rivers and history. Five people were injured, none of them seriously.
There is a goodness in this world. Our job is to root it out and expose it. Look! Look here you people! This is a fine example of a garden! What do you think?
We think aye!
Aye! For it is. And now, for the pudding, I give you a round of applause.
Clap, clap, clap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home