Victory
Man, there are some troublesome people about, wouldn't you agree?
I wonder if a selfish man knows he is a selfish man. I wonder if a lazy man wants to be better than that? I don't understand why there exist persons who, if they can't feel better about themselves, at least see the logic in being friendly and honest. What is it inside us which makes us so silly (we all have it some of the time, or almost all of us)?
In the case of the fellow who is grating my raw nerve ends at the mo, I'm thinking it's to be doing with not having passed through the teenage barrier. Still like a spoilt child he cries and expects. It's unseemly in a man, it's unnatural and slightly skews the view of reality. He should Go Away. That'd be best, I want nothing more to do with it, nothing.
Ho ho! Am I grumpy today, oh yes I'm not chuffed. In this scenario it's best to get some sleep and leave the world to get on with it. Will rejoin humanity in the morning.
I wonder if a selfish man knows he is a selfish man. I wonder if a lazy man wants to be better than that? I don't understand why there exist persons who, if they can't feel better about themselves, at least see the logic in being friendly and honest. What is it inside us which makes us so silly (we all have it some of the time, or almost all of us)?
In the case of the fellow who is grating my raw nerve ends at the mo, I'm thinking it's to be doing with not having passed through the teenage barrier. Still like a spoilt child he cries and expects. It's unseemly in a man, it's unnatural and slightly skews the view of reality. He should Go Away. That'd be best, I want nothing more to do with it, nothing.
Ho ho! Am I grumpy today, oh yes I'm not chuffed. In this scenario it's best to get some sleep and leave the world to get on with it. Will rejoin humanity in the morning.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home