Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Blostathon. Did you know what I meant? There a mouse! There a mouse!
Ahh! (His heart was in the right place).
Alice came to me last night and admitted that she was finding it very difficult not to declare herself worthless. I explained that, even if she was, nobody cared. I said 'Alice baby, none of us give two hoots. Peter is caught up in finishing the new house, Mary has cookies on her mind and I'm just fascinated by me and me alone." I suggested she build herself up a little and then go forth and slice through the world, savouring the tasty bits and discarding all the old poisons. We'll wait, now, to see what happens. I have some faith left, I think this is a good enough cause for it.

Must dash; the dog is on fire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home