Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Janus MacManus

"When did the story begin?" she asked Grandma.
"Oh now! That was a long time ago, long before you were born, even before your ma was born. There was an old man who came to our small town every summer. He had a donkey and on the back of the donkey he stacked up all the different things he picked up on his travels around the land. If you had something good he might give you a swap. There were so many interesting things, things that you wouldn't think twice about now."
"Like what?"
"Like a panasonic wide screen digital tv for example. I remember there was a toaster that could cook pasta too; I offered my life for it but he wasn't interested. Oh how I cried!"

Hmm. Slide down through the second mood to blue and black and funk baby. Half love is a danger, half love can be worse than no love because it gets you into the most frantic situations.

Side away, side away. MacManus. Janus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home