Monday, November 20, 2006

pixie branches

There's still much to say about Rhiannon's musings; I promise I'll get back to them later in the week said Pete, eager to impress.

Imagination ran wild, hit the edge of the known universe and blasted through. Found a cardboard wall, totally inpenetrable as might be expected. I've never seen carbon fibre yet I am told it exists. When I was a child my father placed forgotten boars made of wood in the wood and we hunted properly. I don't know it that's the cause of these latest problems but it sure is one of the heavyweight contenders.

Did you see the whale this morning off the north rock? It was amazing. I've only seen such majesty once before, when you came down the stairs in your purple gown. I loved you then as I love you now. Completely.

I just wish you'd stop smoking. You know, it's sad when I think we could be happily married, have kids and everything, if only you would give up those stinkin stinkers. Why do you do it?! You know what it does, you know how disgusting it makes you...why carry on please?

A poem was written over the weekend. It's not very good so let's try and forget about it shall we? I rather mesmerise myself with thoughts and kleine meditations of pixies on winter branches. Join me? I'm sure you will at some point.

'night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home