Sunday, February 18, 2007

Introductions

Here at the start we are all new so let's make some introductions. We'll start with me.

I'm a lazy good-for-nothing. I dream of a glorious future and hang all my hopes on the lottery. When I don't win each week I become angry and blame the Fates, God or whatever I happen to believe in at the time. I am unhappy with myself; I don't want to be lazy or reactionary - rather than working to determine my circumstances and build an environment in which I think I might be content, I wait to see what Life will dish out, then moan quietly for awhile if I don't like it.
I'm sick of it. I'm seriously thinking of ending it all by way of shooting my brains out.

So! Who are you? What do you like to do? Go on, tell us about yourself, and don't be shy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home