Honorable father
Went up the ben, said 'Cumpandle' then hurled down the way at a million miles an hour. How's yourself?
"Hey, the chicken soup ain't so bad."
"No?"
"No, but I heard you had the rice."
"I did. It wasn't because of the chicken soup that I had the rice however. I had the rice because it looked so good."
"It did look good, that's very true. Well, I'm just glad that you didn't spurn the soup just because it looked strange."
"Listen man, I don't care what soup looks like, I'm beyond that."
"You're beyond it? What do you mean?"
"I mean that I'm experienced enough to know that looking bad doesn't have to mean tasting bad. This conversation is meaningless to me; I can't believe someone of your age has still not grasped the most basic thoughts. I don't want to talk about it anymore, I want to feel richer than this."
Gnnngh!
"Hey, the chicken soup ain't so bad."
"No?"
"No, but I heard you had the rice."
"I did. It wasn't because of the chicken soup that I had the rice however. I had the rice because it looked so good."
"It did look good, that's very true. Well, I'm just glad that you didn't spurn the soup just because it looked strange."
"Listen man, I don't care what soup looks like, I'm beyond that."
"You're beyond it? What do you mean?"
"I mean that I'm experienced enough to know that looking bad doesn't have to mean tasting bad. This conversation is meaningless to me; I can't believe someone of your age has still not grasped the most basic thoughts. I don't want to talk about it anymore, I want to feel richer than this."
Gnnngh!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home