Treefish
I remember the day I discovered my voice. I was totally amazed, like a cave and the darkness flickers away. That day, when the drums were silent and my eiderdown love came still, was a good day.
Ha ha! I could be pretty smart about this and compete in those things I thought I would never achieve. That's a good feeling, Pony.
Let there be squizzles and sizzles on summer holidays by the seaside. Let's run through this woodland near the shore and savour the very best of both those worlds we love.
Tree fish; that's what we are!
Calming down.
Ha ha! I could be pretty smart about this and compete in those things I thought I would never achieve. That's a good feeling, Pony.
Let there be squizzles and sizzles on summer holidays by the seaside. Let's run through this woodland near the shore and savour the very best of both those worlds we love.
Tree fish; that's what we are!
Calming down.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home