Porto
There were constellations in her hat.
The smoking preacher came around to say hello. He's a pretty cool guy. I'll working on a landscape of white mountains, crouching on the floor. The preacher had a look and said he liked it, which I think is good.
That's Portobello for you.
Peter and Angie? They're still around. Peter works long hours, Angie needs company. Somedays she comes down and sits with me for a while. I like her; like I like Peter too. I'll need to speak with him, let him know she's lonely when he's away.
John and Mary get on with things. She had another incident the other day, so that's not good.
You should have seen Angie do her impression of Mary. It's pretty cruel but you can't help laughing. She's a funny lady alright.
The smoking preacher came around to say hello. He's a pretty cool guy. I'll working on a landscape of white mountains, crouching on the floor. The preacher had a look and said he liked it, which I think is good.
That's Portobello for you.
Peter and Angie? They're still around. Peter works long hours, Angie needs company. Somedays she comes down and sits with me for a while. I like her; like I like Peter too. I'll need to speak with him, let him know she's lonely when he's away.
John and Mary get on with things. She had another incident the other day, so that's not good.
You should have seen Angie do her impression of Mary. It's pretty cruel but you can't help laughing. She's a funny lady alright.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home