Sunday, January 04, 2009

The next day

Cold feet.  I've got cold feet!
He put some houseshoes on and he was fine.  He put some horseshoes on and he was fined.  He learned farriermanship and stonemasonery and became a scent that people talked about, like a flowerred field, stripped with yellow and pickled with blue.  I almost turned my happiness inside out, was so delighted to have ended up in such a meadow, do you know what I mean?  I'm sure you do, you're so lovely like that, I think I know how you must feel.  Don't you worry about a thing, it's gonna be okay.
In the hut that night, as the others slept, I panicked about the future and got sore guts from the senseless paranoia.  I made a decision to change, and the next day I changed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home