Frustrating!
What? Is this some kind of revolution? Is this a cliche?
I like to think so. I had something else to say, but a group of Christians came and ruined our ride. I don't know what they were thinking; hopefully they had good intentions. It's a shame though, because I had a fucking poem in mind, and I think you would have liked it.
Without name, it was a celebration of a friend.
I was going to talk about honesty, which is as great as love. Or is it? In this state, who are you, honestly?
Drifting in and out of a song, saluting whisky on your own - can you really claim a stake on honesty? I like to think you can. I certainly do!
On this entry, on this particular blog, we could hurl ourselves into our hearts.
I feel quite self destructive. I often feel this way. That is honest. That is honest now. But the admission of it seems to me so tame. I feel like my life is too easy to have the capability of producing noteworthy art. I have not suffered in any material way, and I am not prepared at the moment to submit my experience to raw suffering in the pursuit of the art that my heart craves.
I suppose a billion of us feel the same way. Trapped in this status quo. Trapped by ourselves and knowing it all along the way. Frustrating!
Great word, frustrating.
What do you think about when you are alone?! Probably the same things as I think about! What about when you look at your foot and contemplate it for a while - I'm feeling the same way, my brother, my sister. "Hello foot! Well met. I respect you. Thanks for carrying me along."
I bet that's what you think.
Now and again I hit upon a bubble of truth in my soul, a few minutes or hours when I feel I am looking at the naked landscape of my Self. These moments usually come when I am drunk, or totally wasted. Do you have the same experiences? Answers on a fucking postcard.
I believie Utopia can be achieved, in our own hearts. I think it's only a realisation away, or a dram.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home