Monday, February 15, 2016

the fourth update

Aye... The fourth update saw a more powerful force coming out of the moon. Great positives shone down on us and the people moved into forests. I learned that it didn't make sense to think about nothing, and that despair doesn't change anything. You might not like it, the raven said, but you're going to have to live with it.
I was surprised by Stevens. His lack of motivation was a worry for him. I mean, he appeared to be disappointed by and with himself. Stevens, I said, what can you do? He said, "I refuse to get carried along by this line of fate. My logic hasn't evolved with it, I don't understand what has happened and how suddenly the whole world apart from me seems to be in the know. I missed something along the way but I'm not going to spend my whole life trying to catch up because I think that's actually impossible...i think I've somehow drifted into a different stream."
Stevens, you must be lonely in your parallel stream, I said.
No, I'm not lonely, he said. I'm just a bit worried about the future.
I find that the future usually takes care of itself.
It's all a question of how you perceive it anyway. I've got nothing more to say at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home