the time
More than anything now, I just want to know where these people find the time or the inspiration. Reality seems to become increasingly unlikely. I wonder now if the whole thing is simply a journey to the realization that there is nothing, not even this thought, not even the realization itself... and so, rather uneventfully, there suddenly isn't.
I don't know. What do you think? I think there are nice pubs out there, and summer sunsets. I just don't know how to write them, or even if... Ah, I'm really lost on this one. I'm lost on all of them these days.
I don't know. What do you think? I think there are nice pubs out there, and summer sunsets. I just don't know how to write them, or even if... Ah, I'm really lost on this one. I'm lost on all of them these days.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home