The beach scene
I couldn't work out if I'd existed or not.
Forgive me.
I could not for the life of me figure out if I'd only come into being that night we went to the play and the set was so wonderful, do you remember? There was this lack of light, this greenery, whic hswept over us and kept us locked in a time we did not belong to. Remember how they swayed us in there? I don't think they took us out properly, at least I don't think you or I came out right, and I've loved you ever since and the nighttime reminds me more of you.
Whoompf! Hey you! Hey! You! Do you not become frustrated, like me, when you are trying to capture saturday morning and you know you aren't going to make it? Do you know that feeling of having started and having to plunder on with a lost cause?
I get that all the time with this. All the time.
There was a beach scene I wanted. Sand, sea, blue, autumn...you know, a lunchtime beach thing.
No chance.
I don't know what it is; how can some folks do it and others fall flat. I would have thought that, if you wanted to do it, it would just come. How on earth do people know what to think about?
And even if I could have got the beach scene, what would have been the point? There's no point in encapsulation in that story sense; the beach scene has to fit in with some issues and the like. It's gotta take on some importance in your life. I just don't feel it's doing that at the moment.
Sorry.
Forgive me.
I could not for the life of me figure out if I'd only come into being that night we went to the play and the set was so wonderful, do you remember? There was this lack of light, this greenery, whic hswept over us and kept us locked in a time we did not belong to. Remember how they swayed us in there? I don't think they took us out properly, at least I don't think you or I came out right, and I've loved you ever since and the nighttime reminds me more of you.
Whoompf! Hey you! Hey! You! Do you not become frustrated, like me, when you are trying to capture saturday morning and you know you aren't going to make it? Do you know that feeling of having started and having to plunder on with a lost cause?
I get that all the time with this. All the time.
There was a beach scene I wanted. Sand, sea, blue, autumn...you know, a lunchtime beach thing.
No chance.
I don't know what it is; how can some folks do it and others fall flat. I would have thought that, if you wanted to do it, it would just come. How on earth do people know what to think about?
And even if I could have got the beach scene, what would have been the point? There's no point in encapsulation in that story sense; the beach scene has to fit in with some issues and the like. It's gotta take on some importance in your life. I just don't feel it's doing that at the moment.
Sorry.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home