Just mental
There was a thing chasing things in the sky and at one point there was a stork and the thing got shot up into space and two skeletons fell back down and into the sea and into ancient Roman helmets and armour. Later on a marching army found them washed up and the general thought it was what he had been looking for but a captain translated the tablets which were with the helmets and they saw that they were from a more ancient egyptian time and fortold the doom of this army. So they took them along and after a while they were in a grand house. My brother and I were reporting to Hitler and we told him that we didn't go to the meeting at three and he seemed cool with it. There had been another guy and we had wanted to go to the cinema instead. There was a medical exam before the meetings but a fellow at another table said it would be a breeze and I looked at a past paper and it did look like obvious questions. Then I was hanging around a market place and there was talk of camping, so later on a camping we did go, me and god knows who else. I ended up spying on a family hiding a key and I dug it up and ran past the old woman shouting look what I've got. She chased me and said something about Jo's baby and I ended up at the back of our house, by some woods, with Al and the boys and he said this was his pal's place and we could go sledging here down the indoor run. It seemed fast but by the time it was my turn we were faffing on the rickety structure and when I eventually went down it had all changed to water and there was a bit of animosity below because we had been crap in the first place and the pal only liked winners. Then it turned out this girl was taking a kind of school orchestra, or private piano students, down from Orkney while still studying and we thought that was just mental.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home