Nae Trolls
I didn't meet any Trolls today, not one! I really think we're making headway guys, let's try and keep up the good work.
Did you spread any love? Did you rescue a torn soul at all?
If you did, twenty points. If you tried but failed, ten points. If you thought about it but didn't try, five. If you never even thought about a peaceful society, you don't get any points.
How many points have you got Jim?
I've a hundred! My first hundred, how pleasing.
What rubbish is this? What nonsense? I wish you'd stop acting the fool and take control. That's right, control.
There was an old woman who lived in a forgotten wee glen in the Highlands. Her name was Meg the Witch and she knew how to sort you out, whatever your problem.
So go and see Meg. Go and see Meg and have a cup of tea with her. When you leave her tiny cottage you'll be feeling great and it'll last, I mean you'll feel great forever.
No Trolls! Ain't it great? Well done again, well done and I love you.
Did you spread any love? Did you rescue a torn soul at all?
If you did, twenty points. If you tried but failed, ten points. If you thought about it but didn't try, five. If you never even thought about a peaceful society, you don't get any points.
How many points have you got Jim?
I've a hundred! My first hundred, how pleasing.
What rubbish is this? What nonsense? I wish you'd stop acting the fool and take control. That's right, control.
There was an old woman who lived in a forgotten wee glen in the Highlands. Her name was Meg the Witch and she knew how to sort you out, whatever your problem.
So go and see Meg. Go and see Meg and have a cup of tea with her. When you leave her tiny cottage you'll be feeling great and it'll last, I mean you'll feel great forever.
No Trolls! Ain't it great? Well done again, well done and I love you.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home