Why hang onto it?
"Honey, we're full to the brim," I said and she sort of agreed.
Sort of?!
No. She blindly agreed.
She'd never seen the car, she didn't know how full it was, she'd had no hand in packing.
She just said "yeah," and we left it at that.
Man! That sort of thing could get to me. I mean, if she'd only looked!
Sod it. It's over, it's finished. She's gone off with the boy from the chip shop, Joshua, and I'm cool with that, I mean I'm totally cool with that. Don't get me wrong! I still love her and everything but, I mean, why hang onto it, y'know?
Sort of?!
No. She blindly agreed.
She'd never seen the car, she didn't know how full it was, she'd had no hand in packing.
She just said "yeah," and we left it at that.
Man! That sort of thing could get to me. I mean, if she'd only looked!
Sod it. It's over, it's finished. She's gone off with the boy from the chip shop, Joshua, and I'm cool with that, I mean I'm totally cool with that. Don't get me wrong! I still love her and everything but, I mean, why hang onto it, y'know?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home