Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Pick him up

Walk the black walk, don't say a word. All the time he is thinking and becoming more concerned about his health. I looked into his eyes and saw that life had left him.

Some things should be left unsaid.

You know, when he's feeling like he is feeling, there's not much sense to be had out of him. I wish there was a way I knew to get in there, tinker with the controls a bit and steer him out. It's such a waste of time to feel as he does because, you see, it's unproductive.

I get the feeling that he thinks he is up to nothing, that he is useless. He's not! He has tremendous talent there, you've seen it. I'm going to push with the whole of my existence now to get him on the tracks. I want to see him carve great sweeps of beauty, eddies of pleasure and tight circles of truth. I want to see him satisfied, I really do.

Anyway, there's only one way to do that and that's get head down and stuck into the job. Man, you gotta start somewhere, right? I'm gonna start by getting this tale started he's been talking about.

I'll see you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home